Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Eyelash Envy



Hey Beauties.
If you love lashes as much as I do…this one's for you!
Since I'm a glam girl & wear lashes all the time (if I'm all done up, of course)…I always look for the best deal & then stock up!
I recently discovered a new site that I've been loving, & has some of the very same style lashes you can get for $6-$7 a pack…for a little over $1.00 a pack! HOLLA! That's what I'm talkin' about! This is gonna sound horrible, but I'm one of those girls who only uses a set of lashes…no more then twice, so $6-$7 is just insane for me. The reason mine don't last as long is because I put mascara on them, so that they blend well with my natural lashes. Of course if you don't add mascara…they will last a lot longer. Some people use the same set for weeks & if that's the case…it's worth more money, but for me…not at all. 
So…here are my recent purchases from a company called Nigel's Beauty Emporium .


This site has all types of beauty products, but all I've purchased are these lashes.
As you can see…they differ from very natural…to very dramatic.
They'll be sure to have the type you love!

And now for my most adorable purchase...


 How freakin' cute are these lash cases!
BY FAR…the cutest ones I've ever seen & the winner of my Mother's Day Giveaway will receive one as well! LOVE. They are from a company called House of Lashes & I can't stand how adorable they are! They are very inexpensive & will look to die for in your make up bag! 

So…there you go, Gorgeous!
Hope you love these as much as I do.

.

If you haven't already…

And because I love you so...


Until Later, My Angels!
XO



This Girl Loves You Like She Loves Her Lashes,
Photobucket


4 comments:

Margarita Bloom said...

Oooohh, those eyelash cases are sooo freaking adorable!

Anonymous said...

They're so pretty!

Anonymous said...

That eyelash case is to die!!!! You always find the cutest things!

Unknown said...

Till this day I'm still learning how to put these eyelashes on! love your find! = )