Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sleep Tight, Loves.



Hi Loves.
Hope all of you had a wonderful Sunday-Funday & enjoyed the Super Bowl as much as I did!
Not gonna lie…not a football fan at all (other than always wanting to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, of course. LOL)…but this game…even though I didn't care who won…was by far one of the most exciting…I've ever seen!
LOVE when teams are so close! WAY more fun!
Not a huge fan of Beyonce's music either, but she's definitely one heck of a performer & she did sing my favorite song at least (Halo). All in all…it was a great day spent with the people I love most!
Hope you spent yours the very same way.

My favorite commercial by far…was this one…


You know it's good when it makes you cry.
Great Job, Bud!

Now time to get my cardio on!
Day 3…CHECK. 

HUGE love & hugs to you.
Sweet Sweet Dreams.
XO

.

If you haven't yet...here's a Glam Giveaway For You!


And because I love you so...


Until Tomorrow, My Angels...
Photobucket


No comments: