Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, Beauties.



Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate the many blessings in our lives, like love and friends and family. It is a time to reflect upon this sweet life, to blend new memories with the old, and to feel an abundance of gratitude. On this day and 
always, I give thanks that you are a part of my life. Happy Thanksgiving, Beautiful Ones! I ♥ & appreciate…EVERY SINGLE ONE of you! Hope your hearts are FULL of love & your tummies FULL of yummy-ness! Enjoy every minute & be grateful. 



.

Oh & Don't Forget…

Today's the last day to enter this...


And this one too…



Have a beautiful Thanksgiving, Dolls.
I Love & Appreciate you!
XO


When I count my blessings…I count YOU…twice!


4 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Thanksgiving Gorgeous! I hope your day was exactly how you wanted it to be.

love always
xxoo

Unknown said...

happy belated thanksgiving doll!
I'm thankful I have people like you to look up to! someone who is positive and inspirational!
thank YOU.

peniam said...

and from Paris with love to you Veronika!!! Oh how I wish you were here.. :)

Susan said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday sweet friend! xo