Friday, October 26, 2012

"Friday Favorites!"



Happy "Friday Favorites", Beautiful Dolls & Guys!

I'm so excited to have you here with me & read all about your favorites!
If you missed my first post, explaining all about it...you can read it here.

"Friday Favorites" is day where you post all the things you're loving each week, such as...


Here are mine this week…


1. Favorite Smile!


Cookie the Ticklish Penguin!
CUTEST THING…EVER!

.

2. Favorite New Online Site!


So…I went on a little shopping spree last night & I love love love this site!
It's kinda like Wildfox Couture…but much less expensive!
SUCH cute things & as you'll see below…a Halloween sale is going on now too!
LOVE me some sales!
So…if you're a little "funky/edgy" like me…you'll love this place too! 




Happy Shopping! 

.

3. Favorite Laugh!


If only working out was this much fun!
How cute & creative, huh?
I would love to do this with all of you!
Hay!
LOVE this!

.

4. Favorite New Clutch!


ADORABLE, right?
I posted it the other day on this post, but…now I found out where to get it & here it is!
I bought one & if you love it as much as I do…hurry fast!
They sell out quick!
Just $35.
.

5. Favorite "Can't Get Enough of " Song!


I sing this song…all day…every day.
Better stop soon though.
Not only will I get sick of it…B will too! LOL!

.

4. Favorite Giveaway Going On Right Now!


Mine, of course! 
LOL!
Don't miss out!
Click here for all info!
Who doesn't love LV, right?
Especially when it's free!
HOLLA!


.
Thank you to all of you for reading & an extra special Thank You, in advanced...for all of you who link-up with me! Such a fun way to share, support each other, and meet new friends!



Please grab the button code from my sidebar, insert it into your post, and then join the link-up below! Can't wait to see your favorites!


Love & Hugs...always & Happy Friday!
XO



A Happy, Grateful Girl,


2 comments:

Susan said...

I want that clutch! Unfortunately, they don't ship to Canada yet. Boo.
You must let me know how the quality is for $35. Gorg.

Anonymous said...

That clutch is AWESOME!!! I can't believe it's only 35! Going to get it now!