Friday, October 5, 2012

"Friday Favorites!"



Happy "Friday Favorites", Beautiful Dolls & Guys!

I'm so excited to have you here with me & read all about your favorites!
If you missed my first post, explaining all about it...you can read it here.

"Friday Favorites" is day where you post all the things you're loving each week, such as...


Here are mine this week…


1. First Guest Posting!


I posted my very first Guest Post for the beautiful Kori at Blonde Episodes, so please stop by, check it out, & show her some love! 
If you want to know the Top Fall Trends according to ELLE…come on over!
Thanks so much for asking me, K! I love you to pieces! 
XO

.

2. Favorite New Online Site!


Have you always wanted to try a new shade from MAC, but didn't want to spend a million dollars, just to see if you even like it? Well…now you can! This site is full of "samples" you can try before you purchase the full size! A lot of times…the sample size is even enough! Not everyone wants a full size red pigment! A lot of times we just wanna play for costumes & stuff! So…if this is you…play away! Just in time for Halloween! They have many other brands too! 
Clink on above pic for direct link! 

Here's what I bought so far & how they come!


I'm loving the "Vanilla" pigment for highlighting, brow bone, inner tear ducts, etc. 

.

3. Favorite Halloween Costume So Far!


LMFAO!
I am literally CYRING!!!
This is my friend Amber's Son & the best part is…she made this costume!
Best I've seen…by far! 
"I pity the fool" who tries to outdo this bad boy! 
GREAT JOB, A!
You nailed this one & most def….got my award! 

.

4. Favorite Photo Editing Site!


When I heard the news the my long time friend, Picnik was closing…I had a mild heart attack!
What was I gonna do now?
All my creativeness had no where to live…until now.
I tweeted asking if anyone knew where to go next, and my sweet friend told me about PicMonkey…and I've been loving it ever since! 
Even better than Picnik!
So…thank you so much, sweet friend, and if you guys are looking for a editing site…check this baby out! 
Click on above pic! You'll love it! 

.

5. Favorite "SHAKE YO ASS  & SANG" Anthem!


Lacking Motivation?
Try it.
I double dog dare you not to MOVE! 
This girl is SICK!!!
I've heard her live & she is JUST AS amazing!

.

4. Favorite Giveaway Going On Right Now!




Mine, of course! 
LOL!
VERY LAST DAY to enter!
Don't miss out!
Click here for all info!
Who doesn't love Urban Decay, right?
Especially when it's free!
HOLLA!


.
Thank you to all of you for reading & an extra special Thank You, in advanced...for all of you who link-up with me! Such a fun way to share, support each other, and meet new friends!



Please grab the button code from my sidebar, insert it into your post, and then join the link-up below! Can't wait to see your favorites!


Love & Hugs...always & Happy Friday!
XO



A Happy, Grateful Girl,

1 comment:

Jenna said...

O.M.Gee!!! That Halloween costume is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love babies in costumes! Soooo cute!

Love the Pink song. I just bought her album this past week and I am obsessed!! Her whole album is amazing!

You have the most amazing giveaways in the entire world!

Have a beautiful Friday! <3 you
xoxo