Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Almost Wanted A Kid Yesterday.


Almost.

If you've seen this movie…I'm sure you can see why.


I am completely & utterly…in LOVE with this kid!


I mean…just look at his adorable little face!
I die.
If I could "create" my dream kid…just like this insanely sweet boy…I may or may not…try extra hard tonight! 
Not only is he the cutest thing…ever... this movie is too!
SUCH a feel good, pull at your heart strings, make you believe in the beauty of this world, family, inspirational…kind of movie. 
My Mama, Sister & I…all bawled our eyes out.
Don't judge. It's genetic.
But we couldn't have loved it more!

We ALL gave it 

Now I'm just trying to convince B to go see it with me!
He's always hesitant to see something new, but when he does…he always loves it, & I know he will love this one too! 
If you haven't seen it yet…I highly recommend it! 
Perfect feel good movie & if you happen to need your spirits lifted…GO NOW! 


I can't wait to see it again!

Hope you're having a wonderful week & that all is beautiful in your world…and in your hearts.
Thank you for being here & for letting me share mine…with all of you!

Have a beautiful night, my loves & don't forget to link-up with me for tomorrows "Friday Favorites",
AND
Don't forget to enter my "Sun Kissed Doll" Giveaway!
Click on pic for all info!


Huge Love & Hugs to you!
XO


In LOVE with a little boy named Timothy, 

No comments: