Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Importance of Sunscreen!



With summer here & the sun out to play...it's so so important to protect our skin! I know we've all heard this many times before, but here's an awesome example I found on Pinterest...that really puts things in perspective. Crazy how serious it really is. I wear spf 50 every day & when I'm laying out, at the beach, etc...I wear spf 80! Especially on my face. I NEVER tan my face. And just to be sure...I always shade my face, or wear a hat. To make it match my body...I wear bronzer & sunless tanning cream. 


"This guy is a truck driver, 69 years old, who's been exposed to 25 years of direct sunlight thanks to his job--but only on the left side of his face. So we get a first-hand view at how 
much more aged human skin looks when bombarded with sunlight over the years."


Insane, right?


Exactly, Kiddo. Not so cute. Holy Ouch.

We wanna age like this, right? How STUNNING is she...still.


Take good care of your face & body. After all...we only get one!


    Don't Forget...
I have an awesome Giveaway going on right now, so don't forget to enter!
You won't want to miss out! Click here...or the picture below!
It'll close on Friday night at Midnight (Texas Time), so get on it, Sister! Oh...and Brother...since I have a few guys following me now! He He. Love & appreciate you ALL! 



Have a beautiful day, Sweethearts!



Smooches & SPF,





2 comments:

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Wow! I always wear SPF on my face... I'm so glad I started early on. That pic of the guy who exposed only one side of his face to the sun for all those years is incredible! Definitely puts it in perspective.
Wonderful post Veronika!
xoxo

Georgina said...

I couldn't agree more. I've been wearing sunscreen for at least the past 30 years, and at the age of 52 (and a redhead - our skin wrinkles easily) people always swear I'm 10-15 years younger. Yay!