Saturday, June 30, 2012

Get Your Make-Up On!




Hey Beauties!
Just wanted to share with you this email I received & pass on this amazing deal!
Until tomorrow night (read fine print on flyer above)...all these insanely awesome palettes with be JUST $11.00! Crazy right? 
As you all know by now...I'm a huge MAC fan, but to be 100% honest...unless you're a pro make-up artist & are working on Angelina Jolie...you will not notice a huge difference in the quality/pigmentation, etc. Trust. Such beautiful colors & I love the option of shimmer or matte. Heck, for $11.00...you can buy them all! Some days you feel like some glitter...some days you don't! Ha Ha. I own two already, & I love to experiment with these. Try out new looks, see what colors look best on you, etc. At this price...you can't really go wrong! 

Here's the latest "Party Girl" palette I just received...








Aren't these colors AMAZING? 
So fun to play & experiment with. 
Great for costume looks too! 
This one's not included in the $11 deal, because it's brand new & is a limited edition, but don't worry...instead of $11...it's $14.95. Still just as awesome! 

They also have brushes, lip, blush & concealer palettes, liners....everything you need to look & feel like a pro! 

And...they even have step by step tutorials & reviews, to even further your expertise & be your own personal Make-Up Artist! 

So...if you're interested...get on it Sister! The clock's ticking!


Also...Don't forget to enter both of my Giveaways going on right now! 
They are adorable & I just love to give back to all of you!
Thank you for all of your entires & love so far, & again...just as soon as I can...I will respond to all your sweet comments. 
I really appreciate your patience & understanding.



Huge Love & Hugs to you all!
Sweet Dreams.
XO


Your,



No comments: