Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Sayings.


Happy Sunday, Beauties!
Hope everyone had a perfect weekend & that you're rested & ready to conquer this brand new, productive week! Here's a little inspiration to remind you that you're the shit...and than you CAN do all things you put your mind to! I'm rooting for you & I believe in you! 
















And...if you're "Feelin' Lucky" & are in the mood for some awesome, free stuff...enter my St. Patty's Giveaway here!



Have a beautiful night & amazing week! 
XO


Love & a Little Encouragement,


3 comments:

kebs08@aol.com said...

I'm desperately seeking the poster "Life is a trip - enjoy the ride." The colors in it are fantastic. Please tell me where you found this photo. I have spent hours trying to find it.

Thank you

Veronika said...

Yeay! I'm so excited I found it! =) Here's the link...

http://artehousewholesale.artehouse.com/perl/collection.pl?productTypeID=20&collectionID=2170&pgNumber=3&seeAllImages=1&sortBy=soldQty

Have a beautiful night! XO

Veronika said...

Just in case it doesn't take you right to it...just click on "Lisa Weedn Designs". You can't miss it! =)