Friday, February 10, 2012

Decorate With Love


Hi, Gorgeous Beauties!
Sure hope you're having a beautiful February so far!
I'm still out of town on a business trip, but wanted to share some of my Valentine's Day Decor...before it's Valentine's Day...next year! Good Lord time flies! It's kinda scary actually. I didn't take pictures of my craft room goodies before I left, but here's the rest of my house...just in case you wanna see. Have a beautiful night & I'll be back soon! Hopefully tomorrow. I have a cute V Day Gift Idea to share! Huge hugs from me to you! 













The beautiful wreaths are from The Privileged Door , the adorable "CUPID" letters are from Spell It With Style , & the oh so cute & glittery "LOVE" garland is from The Crepe Confectionary...all on ETSY. Not only do I love them...the sellers are just as wonderful! Stop by & show them some love! Adorable decor for all holidays/occasions! 


LOVE...in your home...& in your hearts,






2 comments:

Carolyn said...

So cute! I love that love garland!!!

Veronika said...

Thank you, Honey. She has so many other "sayings" too! I got a huge one that says DREAM in silver glitter...that I can't wait to put up in my craft room! I'll show you guys when it's all done! So excited! =) Sure hope you're wonderful! XO