Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wish List Wednesday!




Hi Gorgeous Girls! 

My Oh So Beautiful Friend, Heather, from Big City Belle is hosting a brand new holiday link-up!

"Wish List Wednesday" is the place to share your holiday wish list!  Yes, your personal "Dear Santa" posts!  Share your wish list with your fellow bloggers (yes, we all want to see what you want), your sweetheart, your friends, or your family.  Anyone who is interested in your wish list can visit your blog on Wednesdays for a peek at your holiday heart's desire.  Wish List Wednesday is not about things we are "expecting".  Gosh no!  Wish List Wednesday is about sharing what you are loving this holiday season! 

Come join in the fun & start making our lists!

Dear Santa,
I've been good.
This year I would love...

So...I've been sitting here for an hour now trying to think of something & I honest to goodness...can't think of anything I want more than an awesome body with a 6 pack! LOL!
Does this count? Ha Ha.


I just want all my clothes (with tags still on them) to fit...oh so cute! Ha Ha.
Working on that. A gift to myself.

Other than that...
There were 2 pairs of Uggs I wanted, that B got for me & is wrapping up!

These...


And These...


And my last early present are these that I have been DYING for...


Could you just die???
I can't WAIT to try these on!
In the box still to be wrapped up!

Other than that...
I would LOVE to find one of these somewhere...


LOVE this camera!

And also send my microphone out to look like this...


Other than these...I honestly have no idea!
I'll really have to think about it for next week's post! Can't wait to see all of yours though!
How fun!

Have a beautiful day, Dolls & please stop by Heather's page & show her some love! She's almost to 100 followers/friends & we would LOVE for you to be one of them! She's THE BEST & you will love her!

Happy Wednesday!

 Also...
I have TWO awesome Giveaways going on right now, so don't forget to enter!
You won't want to miss out!
Only 2 more days!
Thanks so much to all of you who have entered already.
I'll comment back...asap!



&



XO


Warm Wishes & Lists to Santa,



1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you so much for linking up! I LOVE all of your items! You NEED all of those things! Hello? Santa? That camera and mic have your name all over them! :) XO