Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I Would've Carved...



Halloween has come & gone & although I told you guys that I would post pictures of my "carved" pumpkins...I never did, because well...they never got carved!
This month went by way too fast, and the beautiful people that I wanted to have over were oh so busy & then we were oh so busy! Needless to say...it never happened. So...it'll definitely be added to next year's to-do list! Here were a few of my carving inspirations & of course...the infamous LV Pumpkin that I so badly waned to re-create!
Next year...it's on!





I sure hope all of you had a beautiful Halloween & that it was full of Magic, Wonder, & a million and one...Trick-Or-Treaters! Not a single one at our house, but I did eat my very favorite treats that day! My very favorite of all time...Cheesecake Apple & Chocolate Dipped Strawberries...both from The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!
 YUM-ME!



We went to a beautiful Halloween Dinner Party on Saturday night & met all of our new neighbors. All of which...are wonderful! No costumes, just dinner & fellowship. And then on Halloween itself...I had a Dr's appointment in the morning, so B came with me & we went straight from there to what everyone does on Halloween...shop! He He. Spent the day shopping, eating yummy food, and enjoying each other's company! I love my Hubby so much & we always have the best time!
We decided that next year we will host a Halloween Party & go all out!
Looking forward to it!
Let's face it...the way this world works...it'll be here before we know it!

Happy Wednesday, Beauties!
Make it a beautiful day!
XO


Happy Halloween Re-cap,



1 comment:

Kori said...

Hope your'e having a fabulous week friend! Kori xoxo