Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Here's To A Crazy One.


As I sit here on my MAC Book, connecting with the world a million miles away...it's so surreal to think that the man behind making this possible...is gone. To say that he has changed lives is much too small of a statement. Allowing people to connect...if only just by technology...is all some of us will ever have. For every hand he's ever held, every lap/desk he's ever sat on, every bed he's ever rested, every ear he's ever felt, but most importantly...for every heart he's ever touched...this one's for you, Steve. May you rest knowing we will carry you with us...all the days of our lives. God Bless you, your family & friends, and all of those who are hurting. May you live on in all of their hearts...forever.












Sleep With The Angels, Steve.



2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

It's so inspiring that so many bloggers are posting about Steve and his great quotes. I think it proves how amazing he truly was.

P.S. Got my packages yesterday and it is wonderful! Thank you SO much!

Veronika said...

Awww...I know, Sweetheart. It always makes me sad though, that SO many people come together...AFTER people are gone, you know? =( I just hope he knew how loved he was when he was here.

YEAY! =) You are SO SO welcome, Sweetheart! Thank YOU for your endless love & support! Congrats again! XO