Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favorites.



Happy "Friday Favorites", Beautiful Guys & Dolls!

I'm so excited to have you here with me & read all about your favorites!
If you missed my first post, explaining all about it...you can read it here.

"Friday Favorites" is day where you post all the things you're loving each week, such as...


My favorites this week aren't any new products I'm loving (nothing new right now & have to make sure I'm really loving something to post), but just dedicated to all random things that are my week's favorites!

1. Favorite Video


Check Lil' Mama Out!
Could you just die? INSANE!!!
Keep your eye on this one! She's gonna be a star!
And her adorable sidekick...adore her! So so cute!


2. Favorite Halloween Costume


Coppertone Baby! TO DIE cute!


3. Favorite Dream Destination (Mykonos, Greece)


How beautiful is this? Absolute Heaven.


4. Outfit I'm Loving



5. Favorite thing on Pinterest


No matter what you're doing, or who you're with...BE PRESENT!
Love Love Love this idea!


6. Apple Pie Caramel Apples


1 bag Kraft caramels
4-5 large, tart apples (You can use red apples too but I like the contrast of the tart apple with the caramel)
1 bag white chocolate chips or white chocolate candy melts
cinnamon sugar

1. Wash, scrub, and dry apples. This is important or your caramel won't stick because of the coating stores put on apples.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt caramel according to package directions.
3. Put popsicle stick in the apple. Dip in melted caramel making sure to fully coat it.
4. Place on parchment or wax paper that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Cool in the fridge until caramel is set up. If you want a thick caramel layer, add another layer of caramel here and let it set up again.
6. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals. You can add a little shortening if the mixture is too thick.
7. Coat the apple with the chocolate.
8. Let it set up a little bit before sprinkling it with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
9. Cool completely in the fridge.
10. Cut into slices and serve.

Can be made up to one day ahead of time. Store in the refrigerator.

YUM-ME!!!


7. Favorite Philosophical Advice (from a tea bag)


Thank you to all of you for reading & an extra special Thank You, in advanced...for all of you who link-up with me! Such a fun way to share, support each other, and meet new friends!


Please grab the button code from my sidebar, insert it into your post, and then join the link-up below! Can't wait to see your favorites!
Love & Hugs...always & Happy Friday!



A Happy, Grateful Girl,







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh those apples look amazing! I'm excited to link up with you today. Sadly, I can't grab the button though since I'm on Wordpress. :( Have a great weekend!

Jenny said...

I love that video, so adorable! I think I've watched it about 5 times or so.

Veronika said...

Christine & Angela...you girls rock! Thanks so much for linking up! =) I left you each comments on your page! And Christine...no worries at all, Sweetheart. And the apples...to die! =) Thanks so much! XO

Jenny...LOL! Me too! Like a least 10 by now! =) Can't believe how awesome she is! =) Happy Friday to you too, Honey! XO