Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Fall In Love"...Fall Beauty.

Hey Beauties!
It's that time again!
Time to link up with the beautiful Heather from Big City Belle , for her oh so fab..."Fall In Love" Tuesdays!
Today my post is dedicated to all the beauty of this season. The leaves, the crisp air, the colors...oh the colors. Cuddled close to the ones you love, cups of warm bliss...fall is as beautiful as it gets, and to me...proof of heaven on earth.




















Beauty is all around you. Stop & enjoy it. Even if things have to be put on hold for a minute...sit and watch the leaves change, and witness...a beautiful beginning.

Happy Tuesday. Happy Fall.

Please be sure to stop by & show Heather some love (she's the BEST & you will LOVE her! ), & if you're just visiting here...stay a while & I'll return the favor!
I love & appreciate you all!

Have a day as beautiful as you!


Also...I'd LOVE for you to join me on Friday for my "Friday Favorites" Link-Up! A day where you share all your favorites you're loving each week. You can read all about it here!


Hope to see you there!
Thank you, Sweethearts!
Love & Hugs to all of you!


Lovin' me some Fall & my favorite little Belle,


7 comments:

Caroline said...

Such beautiful pictures. It makes me ready to see the leaves change!

Veronika said...

Awww...thank you, Caroline. Me too...me too! =) XO

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

GORGEOUS fall images! My favorite season, since we had an apple orchard when I was a kind ... such memories! Mmmmm cider! Hope you're having a lovely Autumn, darling! xoxo

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com
This week: "Aimee's Grande Paris Adventure"

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

SO gorgeous! I love fall...too bad I have never seen a real one in person. We don't get color changing leaves here in LA :( But I can live vicariously through your blog :)

Heather said...

Thank you so much for linking-up! I love each and every one of these pics. They make me feel warm and cozy! This weekend, the mornings almost felt like fall! So exciting! XO

Veronika said...

Sandy...you little ray of sunshine...you! =) ALWAYS a pleasure, Honey! =) Glad you like them & how awesome to have had your very own orchard! =) LOVE me some apples & we always took family trips to pick them! =) Fond memories for me as well. =) You too, Sweetheart. You too. I ALWAYS wish you the world! XO

Leeann...I know what you mean 100%! =) Born & raised in Southern Ca & just left Orange County a few months ago for Texas. =) Big change, but we are loving every minute of it! LOVE California sunshine, but am definitely loving the seasons here. For some reason 90 degree Christmases...just don't feel right! =) LOL! You can live through my blog ANY time! =) XO

Heather...Of course & so glad you like them too! I couldn't agree more! Time to get COZ-ZY! =) LOVING me some Texas! =) And...you know I love you too! XO

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos- that swing pic made my heart melt. I love swings!!!