Sunday, September 18, 2011

Praying For Rain



Happy "Emmy" Sunday, Beauties!

Just got home from a sleepover at my Parent's house with B & am now getting ready for rain & The Emmy's!

Because I just got home & all my pictures were here..."Sunday Sweethearts" weren't possible today, but will be back in full effect next Sunday! 

As you all know, Texas is in desperate need of some rain & tonight...FINALLY...there's a 50% chance at our house! To say we are excited is an understatement! So...just in case...I'm gonna put it all out there & manifest the heck out of it! Ha Ha. 

So...I dedicate this post to rain! LOTS of rain! 

"Dear God,
Please make it rain. So much rain that our lawn goes from hay, to grass again.
Amen."

Have a beautiful night, everyone & please help me say a little prayer for rain & a dance...would be extra awesome! He He.

Enjoy the Emmy's & those that you love.

See you gorgeous girls tomorrow! 




Love, Hugs & Rain Prayers,





No comments: