Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting..."Hanging From The..."



It's Wednesday, Dolls! Time to start pinning!!! If you've never heard of PINTEREST, click on my "peppermint" link, on the right side of my page, that reads, "PIN ME". It'll all make sense. It's just a place to store everything you love. Kinda like a virtual collage. Or many virtual collage boards. A lot of fun! So...every Wednesday we all team up with the beautiful Michelle from THE VINTAGE APPLE , and "pin" our favorites from our boards each week! This week I'm dedicating my post...and my pins...to my  love  obsession for Chandeliers.



































Stop by & show Michelle some love! She's awesome, and she's getting MARRIED in 9 days! YEAY! 
SO SO happy for her! 



Also...I'd LOVE for you to join me on Friday for my "Friday Favorites" Link-Up! A day where you share all your favorites you're loving each week. You can read all about it here!


Hope to see you there! 
Thank you, Sweethearts!
Love & Hugs to all of you! 
XO



Love & Chandelier Light,









5 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh la la! This post is so you! I have actually been to the 6th photo! It is The Hall Of Mirrors at the palace of Versailles. Keep the France photos coming! I LOVE them! XO

Leslie said...

I love chandeliers like I mentioned before!!! these are gorgeous ones!!!!
I too am addicted to pinterest!!!! I love that site!!!!!!!! such good ideas for tons of stuff!!!

Veronika said...

Heather...it always amazes me at how well you know me! =) SInce your VERY first post...those shoes...OMG!!! Had my name written all over them! =) LOVE it & LOVE you! And this picture...I had NO IDEA it was in Paris! No wonder you love that place so much! Ha Ha. I would DIE! SO SO beautiful. One day. =) Let's start planning now! LOL! =) XO

Leslie...You and me both, Honey! =) SERIOUSLY an obsession! =) And this Pinterest thing...should have come with a WARNING, not an invitation! LOL! SO SO addicting, but yes...insanely awesome! =) Love & Hugs, Sweetheart! XO

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'm not even sure the term gorgeous is good enough! These are incredibly beautiful images :)

Veronika said...

Ha Ha. SERIOUSLY, Leeann! =) I feel the very same way! I could just look at them forever! =) Have a beautiful night, Sweetehart & thank you again, so so much for my birthday tweet! SO sweet! =) XO