Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting..."Crowning Glory".



It's Wednesday, Dolls! Time to start pinning!!! If you've never heard of PINTEREST, click on my "peppermint" link, on the right side of my page, that reads, "PIN ME". It'll all make sense. It's just a place to store everything you love. Kinda like a virtual collage. Or many virtual collage boards. A lot of fun! So...every Wednesday we all team up with the beautiful Michelle from THE VINTAGE APPLE , and "pin" our favorites from our boards each week! This week I'm dedicating my post...and my pins...to all things Crowns/Tiaras.






















You are a Princess.
 May you FOREVER reign.





Also...I'd LOVE for you to join me on Friday for my "Friday Favorites" Link-Up! A day where you share all your favorites you're loving each week. You can read all about it here!




Hope to see you there! 
Thank you, Sweethearts!
Love & Hugs to all of you! 





Let Your Reign Begin,






6 comments:

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

LOVE crowns! I have a collection of several replicas of crowns and tiaras ... even have a bunch of crown ornaments for one of my Christmas trees. They're so elegant and ... royal, of course! Sorry I've been absent from my favorite blogs during August and Sept ... {even took time off from my own blog during this time} moving home and studio has kept me very busy, but things are getting organized again!~

The new Fall Season of the Ooh La Frou Frou Collection Blog is coming ... Season Premiere September 26! Come on by! Kisses ~

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

i just recently stumbled upon your blog...love it! I really enjoy all the positive energy!I plan to follow.

The Best One said...

Beautifull Crowns...everything about crowns..nice post vero...:)

rl said...

Love all the crowns. Some gorgeous photos here. I really like your blog.

Veronika said...

Hi Beautiful Sandy! =) SO great to hear from you! We have missed you, but of course...we understand 100%! Sure hope you are wonderful & that all your new changes are FILLED with love, laughter, and your...Happily Ever After. I too am a crown freak & have a few as well. =) So so pretty. I look forward to seeing all your new stuff! I am certain it'll be as adorable as the rest! =) Love & Hugs to you, Sweetheart & thank you again for stopping by! You always add a little extra sunshine to my days & you are loved & appreciated! Happy Friday! MUAH! XO

Veronika said...

Melissa, RL & "Gadget" =)...thank you all, so very much! =) I hope you'll all come back & stay awile! =) Happy Friday!