Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh How PINTERESTing!


google

Happy Wednesday, Gorgeous Dolls!
I'm trying something new today & linking up with the beautiful Michelle from The Vintage Apple & playing along with her Oh How PINTERESTing Wednesdays! A day where you "pin" all your favorite, random pictures from Pinterest! Love to see what people come up with! Kinda like a little treasure hunt of fun words & pics! He He. So...without further ado...here are mine...











 Thank you, Michelle for letting all of us play!
Wishing all of you a beautiful, beautiful day!
MUAH!





 Love, Hugs & Pins,
Photobucket

 
 

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have that little pig pin! Isn't he adorable? I love all of your pins! XOXO

Veronika said...

OMG...I am IN LOVE with him! =) One of THE cutest things I've ever seen! =) That's crazy that you have him too! =) Thank you so much. Gotta spend some more time on there & find more. =) SO fun! Love you! XO