Friday, February 4, 2011

My New Addiction


Since I am STILL on "house arrest" due to my "unsightly, itchy, red, burning eyes"... I have found something fun to occupy my time. Ha Ha. I am ALL about deals & was SO excited when I discovered these sites!



&


I know they've been around for a while now, but until recently...I've never paid attention. The deals on these sights are INSANE & they even have Travel Accommodations & stuff! So fun! Not that I can leave my house yet, but...I'm keepin' it positive for when I'm ready!

For HAUTELOOK...Your personal invitation link is: 
 Get a $10 credit each time a friend you invite makes their first purchase!
I will get $10 the first time, and then when you do the same (send to your friends)...you will too...and so on. FUN!


This is what I got from there so far...


The brand is called...


& look at how cute the inside of the shoe is!


 It reads...

"Every girl has a special kiss. Love is one kiss away. Love my shoe and love me too."


And then from BEYOND THE RACK...I got these...



Don't ask me why, but I've been wanting Rain Boots for a long time now & when I saw these...To Die For!!! Ha Ha. LOVE them! 


Every Girl Loves a Sale!

So...until I am all better...I guess I'm just gonna have to... 



Ha Ha! Not really. I just thought it was cute!


Love, Hugs & Treasures delivered to your door,













No comments: