Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Heart Day Recap


Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone! From our home & ♥ 's...to ALL of yours. XO...The Welt's.




Gabbana.







Beautiful Flowers from my Beautiful Sister & her Z! Love you...BOTH!.


Dolce.

My Beautiful Babies.




ARE YOU KIDDING ME???


My Favorite Part. ♥

No seriously...can someone please tell my Husband he got his holidays all mixed up!
Valentines? THIS IS CHRISTMAS!!! I'm STILL in shock!

I am IN LOVE with this card. FOR SURE gonna frame it! ♥

The watch I've been wanting, but never expected. I ♥ ♥ ♥ that it's all gold. Even the face!

Gabbana can't believe it either!
I know Dolce...there was even MORE!

Gabbana. My other favorite guy. 


What a PERFECT 1st. Valentine's Day as Mr. & Mrs. ! PJ's, B, D&G, my AMAZING gifts...Heaven. B is still sick, and my eyes are still healing, so it was a cozy, no line waiting, no reservations making...wonderful day with my happy little Family. Ha Ha. Thank you, my Beautiful B...for making me the happiest, luckiest girl on earth! I truly do feel like a Princess, living in my own little fairytale. A place where Happily Ever Afters...really do exist. For those of you that haven't found your Prince/Princess yet...NEVER give up. They are out there...I promise, and they can't wait to meet you! Keep the faith. Whether or not you spent this day with someone or not...today is a day of love, and I pray that each one of your hearts were FILLED with it! 




From my ♥ to yours, 



No comments: