Sunday, February 6, 2011

Game Day


Even though I'm not much of a Football fan, except for the Cowboys, which I've always wanted to be a Cheerleader for growing up...I HAVE to represent for our good friends Vince & Jan who we met on our Honeymoon in Hawaii, who happen to live in Pittsburgh & are DIE HARD Steelers Fans! They are THE BEST & B and I just LOVE them! So...this one's for you V&J! We love you & you KNOW we'll be cheering for you! 


I've only been to one Football Game (Pro) so far, but it just so happened to be at the same stadium this game will be held...The INSANELY AWESOME Cowboy's Stadium in Texas! Got to see my girls in action! Cutest Uniforms...EVER!!! You know I HAD to own one! Ha Ha.


My favorite part of Game Days...Game Day Goodies! Ha Ha.


But MOST of all...these kind.


And this year...THE HALF TIME SHOW!!!


And of course...the company. Since I am still "out of commission" & can't wear my cute cheer outfit...I'll just be spending the day with my Sissy & her BF & of course, my B. Very chill, but very fun! However you guys are celebrating...have THE BEST Sunday Funday & may your favorite team win! 



Your Biggest Fan,
 Photobucket


No comments: