Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Ultimate Gift


The PERFECT Friday Night! 
Pizza, Cuddling on the couch with B and D&G, and watching one of our favorite movies of all time...


If you haven't seen it...here's a sneak peak...



I can honestly say that it probably IS our very favorite movie of all time. It is a must see! One thing I am happy to say that I manifested through thoughts...is the dream of finding a Man JUST like me. I can VERY happily say that I have found him & even happier say that he is my Husband! To find someone who's heart and soul is so much like your own...to me...is also...The Ultimate Gift. I love you, B & thank God for you, every single day. Grab you Family & those you love, (my whole Family watched it with us when they were in town), grab a blanket, some popcorn...and enjoy! Hope you love it as much as we do! 




Love, Hugs & The Ultimate Gift,







No comments: